With today’s tightly sealed, well insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Choose Chancey Heating & Cooling, Inc. for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration– Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies. Air cleaners effectively remove pollutants as small as 0.01 microns. That’s 18,000 times smaller than the head of a pin. The higher the Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV), the more efficiently the cleaner removes particles. We offer air cleaners that range from MERV 10 to MERV 15 to meet your needs. If you have severe allergies, we also offer Whole House High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filtration systems.
- Humidifiers- Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics. Humidifiers work with your furnace system to deliver desired humidity levels throughout your home. Maintaining the right humidity levels in your home is essential to maintaining indoor comfort during the winter months. Moderate humidity levels make you feel warmer at lower temperatures, which means you can set your thermostat lower without sacrificing comfort.Depending on the size of your home, we offer a variety of humidifiers to deliver the right amount of moisture into the air. Sizing of humidifiers is measured in Gallons Per Day (GPD).
- Fresh Air Ventilators– Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.Ventilators bring fresh air into your home without losing heating or cooling energy. Their energy exchange system transfers the heating or cooling energy from the stale air being exhausted from your home to the fresh air the ventilator brings into your home.If your family suffers from allergies, ventilators are a much better alternative for introducing fresh air into your home verses opening your windows.
- Ultra Violet Light– Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, duct work and cooling coils. It kills bacteria and mold growing on your indoor coil before they are circulated throughout your home. UV lamps are installed near your existing indoor coil and work 24/7 to rid your home of the bacteria, viruses, mold and germs that impact your home’s health.
- Carbon Monoxie– To protect your family from this silent killer. CO detectors can protect your family from deadly carbon monoxide gas. Fuel-burning appliances such as oil and gas furnaces, gas water heaters, gas ranges and ovens, gas dryers, gas or kerosene space heaters, fireplaces and wood stoves are all sources of carbon monoxide. A monitored carbon monoxide detector will alert you if high levels of this deadly gas are detected.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostat – Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.